Real estate diagnostics
Before putting your property up for sale, you must have several real estate diagnoses carried out. These are documents drawn up by professional diagnosticians who will carry out technical analyzes of your home.
These documents allow buyers to be informed about the characteristics and condition of the property being sold. The goal is to measure the risk of a building, to analyze the security elements of your installations.
Here are the mandatory real estate diagnoses to be carried out by the seller for the buyer in 2020 in France:
- The Carrez law diagnosis (for a co-ownership)
- Building energy performance diagnosis
- Asbestos diagnosis (for a property dating from before 1 er July 1997)
- The lead diagnosis (for a property dating from before 1 er January 1949)
- The termite diagnosis
- The state certificate of natural hazards
- Gas diagnosis
- Electrical diagnosis
- Diagnosis for non-collective sanitation
Do not hesitate to contact the team ANB Immobilier.